Olympus School works on the CBSE pattern and the day to day working is as per the CBSE rules and regulations. The education pattern followed is application based and through experiential learning of concepts and theories.
- Timings : 8.30 a.m. – 3.30 p.m. Monday – Saturday
- Study Hour : 45 mins - Conducted at the end of each school day for preparation of cycle test.
- Cycle Test : A cycle test of all the work done during the week for a subject and is conducted at the end of the day, every day. This ensures a thorough revision of the concepts taught during school in that week for particular subject.
- Digital Learning : Students are taught with the help of digital material of each subject, liked CD’s and DVD’s. The text book content is portrayed in the form of imagery and sounds so that children can grasp the content faster.
Olympus School is proud to have a set of 18+ teachers who are highly qualified and believe in the vision of the institute. All dedicated teachers work towards a common goal of imparting knowledge to the future of India.
- Eligibility : Olympus hires preferably B.Ed or M.Ed teachers who are highly professional in their work.
Olympus School pursues the CCE pattern set by the CBSE. Under this pattern of Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation, the evaluation of our students is done in the following way.
- Every school term has 2 Formative Assessments and 1 Summative Assessments.
- Cycle tests are conducted on a daily basis
- Small regular assessments are conducted on a weekly basis for classroom learning and overall behaviour of the child.
- Physical fitness and all kinds of behaviour patterns of children are also assessed on a regular basis to give an integrated report of the child’s growth to his/her parents at the end of each term.
Promotion of the child to the next class depends on the performance he shows in the whole academic year. The child needs to adhere to the attendance rules as a single absentee can lead to missing of a large quantity of class work.